Your legal practice depends on your IT systems. We're confident that we are the only network services, computer support, or IT consulting business in Atlanta & Northwest GA that provides the following benefits to your law firm.
Here are the reasons you can depend on Legal Field IT Advisors to keep you and your growing legal practice up and running:
- Quick response – Emergency response time is one hour or less guaranteed. A live person will answer your call, or you can enter a service ticket yourself online with our streamlined service ticket system. We can log in to your PC or server remotely and resolve many issues immediately without the wait for a technician to travel to your location.
- Reputable – Legal Field IT Advisors has been a respected leader in the legal community and in the IT industry. Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long term clients who year after year put their trust in us.
- Experienced – We hire only seasoned, professional technicians with at least 5-10 years experience and usually many more. We provide our technicians with continuing education opportunities on a regular basis to allow them to stay current with the latest technology. We won’t be sending out warm bodies to train on your dime!
- Business savvy – We design, evaluate and justify technology solutions from a thorough understanding of the business benefit for your specific law firm.
- One Stop Shop – We handle all aspects of your IT infrastructure including hardware and software management, vendor relationships for your internet connectivity, website management, and maintenance renewals, and any other related technology needs. We focus on your IT so you can focus on your clients.
- Proactive – Our service philosophy is proactive, not reactive. With state-of- the-art network monitoring and management, we manage your network 24/7 to identify issues and address them BEFORE they become problems, rather than putting out fires.
- On-Premise and Cloud Solutions – Some IT firms won't offer or recommend cheaper cloud solutions because THEY make less money. Our philosophy is - and always has been - to offer what's BEST for the client, not us. That's how we keep so many clients long-term. We'll base our recommendations on what is best for you. Our job is to lay out your options, educate you on the pros and cons of each and guide you to make the best, most cost-effective solution for you.
- Comprehensive project management – Our extensive experience managing all types of complex projects means we will handle every detail and coordinate all vendors so you can rest assured that your project will be completed on time and on budget.
- No geek speak – You deserve to have your questions answered in plain English. Our technicians will clearly explain what is happening so you understand.
- We Won't Hold You Hostage – Many IT companies do NOT provide their clients with simple and easy-to-understand documentation that outlines key network resources, passwords, licenses, etc. By keeping that to themselves, IT companies hold their clients "hostage" to scare them away from hiring someone else. This is both unethical and unprofessional. As a client of ours, you will be provided with full, written documentation of your network and all the resources, software licenses, hardware, etc., in simple terms so YOU can understand it. We keep our clients by delivering exceptional service - not by keeping them in the dark.
- Peace of Mind – Because we monitor all of our clients' networks 24/7/365, you never have to worry that a virus has spread, a hacker has broken in or a backup has failed to perform. We watch over your entire network, taking the management and hassle of maintaining it off your hands. This frees you to focus on your clients and running your practice, not on your IT systems, security and backups.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems.